Belted Zero Pressure Conveyor DC Motor Driven
Bastian Automation Engineering (BAE), LLC. Warrants that equipment designed and sold by BAE will be free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment or 4,200 hours of operation, whichever comes first. Buyer must supply immediate written notice describing the equipment, defect, and date which it is found. BAE reserves the right to inspect all equipment and parts at the buyer’s location. Buyer will provide replacement parts in the event of failure.
Obligation on the part of BAE does not extend to failure or damage due to abuse, neglect, accident, improper repair, maintenance, installation or adjustment, exposure to corrosive material or alteration by persons other than BAE personnel.
NOTICE: In the event of motor failure, please contact the nearest authorized service center of the motor manufacturer. The warranty on the motor may become void is tampered with or disassembled by anyone other than the authorized representative or the motor manufacturer.
The Belted Zero Pressure DC Conveyor (BZPDC) is zoned belt conveyor that provides zero pressure accumulation of products, one product per zone. A brushless 24 VDC motor is provided in each zone which drives the full width belt. This model works exceptionally well in conveying small cartons due to the small transition gaps between belted zones. The model is also useful for incline and decline conveyors.
- Incline and decline conveyors
- Ideal for products sized down to 4" by 4"
- Effective singulation of products for downstream processing
- Dynamic zoning between long and short products
- Good for conveying empty shipping cartons
- Provides zero pressure accumulation of products
- Adjustable speed and acceleration by zone
- Small transition gaps between belted zones
- Energy efficient motor sleeps when not in use
- Eases stress on upstream and downstream equipment by buffering products
- Does not require compressed air
- Energy efficient DC motors create whisper-quiet operations
- Relatively low torque motors are safer for operator interactions
- Sleek, low-profile design provides a professional, clean appearance
- Built-in accumulation logic
- Low-proile, 4.5 inch tall side frames
- Slug or singulation release logic
- Pinpoint LED photoeye at each zone for low profile product (down to 1/2” height)
- Dynamic zones to accommodate product longer than a given zone length
- Includes aluminum extruded guiderail (other options available)
- Plastic extruded channel cover to protect the electronics and wiring included
- Durable powder coat finish
- Metallic “ZiPline Silver” side frame color
|| 20 ft.
|| 24 in.
|Width Between Frames
|| 20.5 in.
|| 24 in.
|| 20 in.
|| Typically 4" below belt
|| Advanced elastometric polymer belt (stretchy)
|| Brushless 24 VDC, one per zone, 28 Watt standard
|| 1.9" dia. X 16 ga. galvanized, spring loaded 7/16" hex axle
|| ABEC 1 precision
|Product Load Capacity
|| 75 lbs per zone
|| 65 FPM Standard
|| 4.5" low profile, 12 ga powder coat steel frame
|| Available in input ranges of 110 V and 480 V (included)
|| 24 VDC retroreflective photo sensor (one per zone)
|| Fixed aluminum extruded (other options available)
|| Inclines and declines available
|Some Assembly Required
|| 460 lbs